Privacy & Security
PRIVACY & SECURITY
- All information collected during your visit remains private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, or share your personal details in any way with any other company except the shipping company that delivers your order. All data collected is for our internal use only.
- We hate spam too. We will NEVER send you any unsolicited e-mails. If you choose to subscribe to our Free Newsletter, you will receive it accordingly. Clear unsubscribe details are always shown on the newsletter.
- If you choose not to receive our free newsletter, we will only contact you to answer your queries and/or send you your order confirmation. We will not contact you otherwise.
- We may from time to time, send you pertinent information on special offers, giveaways or special discounts should you choose to subscribe to it. In any case, you will receive no more than one (1) of such e-mail every month.
- This site does send cookies. However, we do not keep any of your personal details on cookies. We simply store your Customer ID (just a number) in cookie format. This Customer ID does not correlate to any of your personal information. We also store your first name on cookie format to personalise your experience on this website. This cookie is only present if you have not registered as a member of our site. If you are a member, then the only cookie that we use is the Customer ID cookie.
- We may from time to time post up surveys to measure your response to certain new additions to the website. As a rule, you are never forced to fill in these surveys. Furthermore, should you choose to fill in the surveys, you can choose to remain anonymous.
- RIADO, INC. pledges that all online transactions are handled with industry- standard SSL encryption, which provides the confidentiality of your transactions. When you enter your personal information into the order form, it is transmitted across the Internet in an encrypted form, then decoded when it gets to the credit card processing center. Furthermore, your credit card number is not stored on any of our servers or on our business computers, nor is it printed and filed offline. It is more likely to get exposed to fraud by the paper copies of receipts at restaurants and shops, than online. For added security, our online gateway also encrypts the credit card number when it is stored on disk, and when they forward it to us.
- We take credit card fraud very seriously. When we receive an order, our address verification software matches the credit card number to the name, complete billing address, and zip code of the cardholder. If there is any discrepancy the card is not charged and the customer is notified to resolve the situation.
You can rest assured that not only are we committed to preventing credit card fraud and protecting information you submit while shopping with us, but we also do everything in our power to prevent the attempted use of stolen credit cards on our site. Although our ordering process is of highest security, skepticism is understood and prevention is always better than cure. For your security and peace of mind, please visit our CONTACT US page so that you can place your order by phone.